Topic: Overcoming barriers on resident engagement with a retrofit programme.
The Climate Change Hub is pleased to announce its latest best practice group.
Best practice groups are free to members and are a fantastic opportunity to hear about what’s happening in the sector and network with fellow housing professionals.
This session will be facilitated by Jon Daley, and take place via zoom.
Why you should come to the best practice group:
- Great way to find out what others are doing
- Good, honest and open discussions
- Sharing best practice and ideas with others in similar roles
- Acts as a sense-check about what people are doing or thinking of doing.
If you’re new to the network or haven’t attended a best practice group before, this is what your housing colleagues are saying about them:
“Every meeting that I’ve attended has given me a new idea to take away or helped me understand how I could improve my service”
“The best practice groups have been really useful. They offer reassurance on our processes, new ideas and a chance to meet new and familiar colleagues working in housing”
“A safety net to ensure nothing is forgotten or overlooked. So many things change in legislation or best practice it’s good to hear what others are doing to challenge your own thought process”.
“The best practice groups are fantastic. I’ve been inspired by many of the shared ideas, information and knowledge that colleagues bring”
Best practice groups are a great way of engaging with your network/hub members.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Jon Daley is Head of Sustainability at G2M Group; a private company dedicated to safeguarding the future of single-family rental living. A self-confessed “nerd of all things green”, Jon is interested in decarbonisation as an organisational culture, retrofit strategy, creating the homes of 2050, office/operations decarbonisation and ecology all to help our residents live sustainably. Jon has been seminal in strategically creating and delivering all the above in both social and private sector spheres. Along the way he has achieved several accolades inclusive of:
- Multiple Gold SHIFT organisational accreditations
- Top 20 UK Sustainable Housing Provider Status
- Leading ESG on the securing of £137m bank refinancing
- Securing £42m of Government Funding as part of the Liverpool City Region SHDF W1/W2 project team
- A national award in becoming an Unlock Net Zero Climate Champion due to impact and activism in the sustainability field.
Cancellations and substitutions
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. Delegates may be substituted at any time.