Suitable for: All What does this mean?
Do you have an inner dialogue with yourself that sometimes holds you back?
This virtual workshop enables you to explore situations where your confidence is challenged and to develop strategies to improve your approach.
You will understand the psychology of how we get in our own way, and develop some practical tools that will allow you to change your responses.
What you will learn
- How to master your own imposter syndrome
- Techniques to get your voice heard
- How to make requests assertively and learn how to say no in a positive way
- How to deliver feedback in a confident way
- Strategies to develop your resilience
- Language of influence and how to develop active listening
- Ways to develop a powerful supportive network.
Who is it for?
Everyone who wants to improve their confidence in work.
Emma Walker-Cotton is an award winning trainer specialising in leadership development. She has over 25 years experience of training design and delivery in both the public and private sector, including working as HR Director for Amnesty International. Emma is passionate about individuals having the opportunity to fulﬁl their potential and develop their resilience. She always ensures that participants leave the session with practical skills they can implement back in work.
Price and booking
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Byte Size members do not qualify for member discounts. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Sorry, this event has already started and bookings are now disabled
By continuing with this booking you are agreeing to our booking terms and conditions
Cancellations and substitutions
If you are unable to attend an event or public training course, please let us know in writing (email is fine) at least 48 hours before. Please email [email protected]
Otherwise, a cancellation fee of £60 plus VAT will be chargeable.
If you are using a package place to attend and do not inform us within the agreed time frame, then a place will be taken to cover your non-attendance.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited.
Dates and prices
We can bring this course to you.
If you have five or more staff interested our in-house training offers great value for money.
Complete the form below and we’ll be in touch.