Chat with us live
HQN is delighted to reveal the initial 20 candidates that will be competing for the Housing's Next Generation 2021 trophy.
The 20 have been shortlisted after a rigorous in-house process.
The competition, sponsored by NFS, now enters the blog stage, where each of the 20 will be producing a blog that both the sector and an expert judging panel will be casting their eye over. The best ten, in the judges eyes, will make it through to the semi-final in June.
Without further ado, please see your shortlisted 20.
- Hannah Green, Lived Experience Specialist, Centre for Homelessness Impact
- Megan Owen, Graduate Surveyor, CHP
- Jacob Coward, Procurement Assistant, One Housing
- Holly Caulkett, Tenancy Support Officer, Soha Housing
- Robyn Allen, Housing Services Manager, Sovereign
- Hannah Smith, Sustainability Project Manager, Lancaster West Estate Team
- Michael Hough, Safety, Health, and Environmental Support Officer, Wolverhampton Homes
- James White, Visiting Officer, Wolverhampton Homes
- Ellie Rawden, Environmental Coordinator, Thirteen Group
- Louise O’Connell, Housing Management Graduate, Places for People
- Eleanor Edgar, Temporary Accommodation Scheme Manager, Stockport Homes
- Jude Cooney, Transformation Facilitator & Futures Frontiers Lead, Futures Housing
- Megan Smiley, Housing and Resident Engagement Officer, Sapphire Independent Housing
- Maya Parfett, Trainee Housing Officer, LiveWest
- Britney Wooton, Trainee Development Manager, whg
- Shona Matson, Wellbeing Project Officer, Optivo
- Mark Osborne, Project Delivery Manager, Guinness Partnership
- Tanisha Rigby, Customer Involvement Officer, First Choice Homes Oldham
- Hugo Drummond, Reward Advisor, Guinness Partnership
- Melissa Hart, Gas apprentice, whg