Contract Type: Permanent Contracted Hours: 35
We are currently recruiting for a Plasterer/Tiler for Cheshire. As a Plasterer/Tiler for Plus Dane your role will be to carry out the duties of a Plasterer as directed by the Team Leader, including assisting other tradesmen, handling and delivering building materials to site and ensuring all information is accurate and up to date, the work could involve working on programmed works, completing general property repairs or working on empty properties. To carry out plastering to both walls, ceiling, coving including all finishes with plasterboard, sand and cement or bond and skimmed surfaces. To be verse in all works relating to damp. Also be expected to include but not be exhaustive tiled floors and walls. You will work both independently and as part of a small team.
City and Guilds, NVQ or equivalent qualification
We strive to create a great environment for you to work in, which includes offering all the important things such as:
- a competitive salary
- access to the Social Housing Pension Scheme (or life assurance cover for colleagues who chose not to join)
- 35 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- generous sickness-absence, maternity, maternity-support (paternity) and adoption leave entitlements
- free SOLO Medicash membership providing access to a wide range of health care benefits
- 24 hour, free and confidential access to our Employee Assistance Programme for you and your immediate family.
But we also recognise how important life outside of work is too. This is why we are committed to agile working and supporting colleagues to maintain a good work/life balance, so that you don’t miss out on what matters.
Salary: £26,728 Annually
Job Type: Full time
Closing date: 24/05/2022