We are recruiting a Joiner (Multi Skilled) (2 posts) to join our Onward Repairs team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business to deliver property maintenance services, undertaking repair activities within customer’s homes, voids and for other clients as required.
Onward Homes is one of the largest registered providers of social housing in the North West, with 35,000 properties across the region employing over 900 colleagues.
Onward Repairs are Onward Homes in house contractor and are one of the largest contractors in the area and we aim to deliver a high-quality flexible service to our customers ensuring our homes remain fit for the future.
We operate across the Lancashire region providing all day-to-day repairs and vacant properties repairs, gas servicing and out of hours service to our customers.
Our Onward Repairs head office is based in Accrington, but you should be prepared to travel across Lancashire to cover our repair’s service.
- Van (for business use, including home to work) and Power tools provided
- 31 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Opportunity to further increase annual leave with service or though the holiday purchase scheme
- Additional earnings through participation in an ‘out of hours’ standby service on a rota basis
- Immediate entry to our Pension scheme (matched contributions up to 10%)
- A great flexible working environment, with a range of family friendly policies
- Health scheme with financial benefits with options to extend to your family
- Paid leave for absence including sickness, maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Access of up to £150 annually through the ‘Learning for life’ scheme
- Internal Award Scheme
- Discounts for household items and gym memberships
- Grow your skills through support to develop your career.
How to apply
If you are interested and would like to find out more, you can contact Clive on 07889300736 for an informal chat about this role or any other of our opportunities.
We would encourage you to submit your application early as we reserve the right to close this vacancy before the closing date.
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed W/C 16th May 2022