We are currently recruiting for an Electrician for Cheshire. As an Electrician for Plus Dane your role will be to carry out high quality repairs, planned works and maintain the electrical systems to Plus Dane Group properties and for external private customers. Maintaining the highest standards of service at all times and achieving the required levels of competency and productivity.
We strive to create a great environment for you to work in, which includes offering all the important things such as:
- A competitive salary
- Access to the Social Housing Pension Scheme (or life assurance cover for colleagues who chose not to join)
- 35 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Generous sickness-absence, maternity, maternity-support (paternity) and adoption leave entitlements
- Fre e SOLO Medicash membership providing access to a wide range of health care benefits
- 24 hour, free and confidential access to our Employee Assistance Programme for you and your immediate family.
But we also recognise how important life outside of work is too. This is why we are committed to agile working and supporting colleagues to maintain a good work/life balance, so that you don’t miss out on what matters.