Hear from the RSH about what improvements are needed. Find out how you can use the 2021 VfM dataset to help make them.
The RSH says the quality of VfM reporting is better but they have highlighted four areas that could be further improved.
What will be covered:
The four areas where registered providers could improve:
- Performance against targets
- Peer group analysis
- Disclosures and shortfall in performance
- Data quality.
This session will enable you to:
- Maximise the use of the RSH’s 2021 VfM dataset
- Make those necessary improvements.
It is essential for:
- Alistair McIntosh, Chief Executive, HQN
- Ian Parker, HQN finance Lead Associate, HQN
- Regulator of Soical Housing, tbc.
Price and booking
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Byte Size members do not qualify for member discounts. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Sorry, this event has already started and bookings are now disabled
By continuing with this booking you are agreeing to our booking terms and conditions
Cancellations and substitutions
If you are unable to attend an event or public training course, please let us know in writing (email is fine) at least 48 hours before. Please email [email protected]
Otherwise, a cancellation fee of £60 plus VAT will be chargeable.
If you are using a package place to attend and do not inform us within the agreed time frame, then a place will be taken to cover your non-attendance.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited.