Suitable for: All What does this mean?
“It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.” Warren Buffett
The Social Housing White Paper puts tenants at the heart of our services. But the sector hasn’t always got it right. This interactive workshop will help by explaining:
- What customer experience means
- Why it is critically important to your organisation
- The key elements of great customer experience
- Why you need to really understand your customers to deliver the right experience
- A simple practical technique any organisation can use to understand the main types of customers they have
- How to measure your customer experience.
At the end of the session, attendees will:
- Have a clear understanding of the benefits that a good customer experience can bring to their organisation
- Know what the key elements of good customer experience are and how they can apply them to every customer facing process in their organisation
- Learn a simple practical technique to look at their organisation and processes through their customer’s eyes
- Know how to create customer profiles which help organisations design new and improved processes from a customer point of view as well as ensuring that the customer is always considered in key decisions
- Understand the most popular techniques for measuring customer experience and which is most appropriate for their organisation (and why!).
Who should attend?
Everyone involved in service delivery dealing with internal or external customers
- Heads of customer service
- Customer service managers and team leaders
- Heads of departments with customer facing processes
- Complaint heads and managers.
Nigel Greenwood is a former Head of Channel Management and Head of Customer Loyalty for HBOS PLC. He has mapped customer journeys and improved customer experience for over 30 years.
After 27 years working in large corporates, Nigel launched his own consultancy firm to offer training and practical advice to large and small organisations across all sectors. Examples of the impact his work has had include:
- 100% immediate improvement in lead to sale conversion
- 80% improvement in customer retention within 12 months
- 68% reduction in complaints for a large corporate
- 30% increase in sales for a large corporate.
He is an international speaker and trainer, with three books published on customer experience and journey mapping as well as two e-learning courses available on Udemy. Known for his practical Yorkshire style, Nigel has already run many successful HQN workshops on why and how to map customer journeys.
The session was excellent!. Nigel was very knowledgeable on the subject area and provided some really practical ideas that I will definitely be looking to implement.Muir Group Housing
Price and booking
Do you already have an account with us? Sign In
Log in if you already have an account with us.
If you experience any issues when submitting your booking, please email [email protected] with the name and date of the session along with the delegate name(s), email address(es) and job title(s) and we’ll process the booking for you.
Cancellations and substitutions
If you are unable to attend an event or public training course, please let us know in writing (email is fine) at least 48 hours before. Please email [email protected]
Otherwise, a cancellation fee of £60 plus VAT will be chargeable.
If you are using a package place to attend and do not inform us within the agreed time frame, then a place will be taken to cover your non-attendance.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited.
We can bring this course to you.
If you have five or more staff interested our in-house training offers great value for money.
Complete the form below and we’ll be in touch.
We can bring this course to you.
If you have five or more staff interested for this course date, our in-house training offers great value for money. All you need to do is click the in-house tab and drop us a message.