The Rent Income Excellence Network is pleased to announce its latest best practice group, giving attendees the opportunity to network and share best practice with fellow rent income professionals.
As always, the session will be facilitated by Kim Long, and take place via zoom.
Hear what your colleagues have to say about the following:
- Expected year end performance
- Main focus for 2022
- What teams will do to help with the squeeze on household incomes.
Further to the storm on our WhatsApp group how are we maximising income and creating efficiencies in other areas?
- Re-chargeable repairs
- Automation of UC verifications – What’s next?
This best practice group will be a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is new to the network, or has not attended a best practice group before.
Why come to the best practice group?
- Great to find out what others are doing
- Good honest and open discussions
- Sharing best practice and ideas with others in similar roles
- Acts as a sense-check about what people are doing or thinking of doing.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Sue is the author of our welfare reform timeline and provides RIEN members with regular monthly welfare reform updates.
She is an expert on welfare reform and in particular universal credit and will be at the meeting to answer any questions you may have. (Please send your questions in advance of the meeting).
Price and booking
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Byte Size members do not qualify for member discounts. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Bookings are closed for this event.
If you experience any issues when submitting your booking, please email [email protected] with the name and date of the session along with the delegate name(s), email address(es) and job title(s) and we’ll process the booking for you.
Cancellations and substitutions
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. Delegates may be substituted at any time.