Suitable for: All What does this mean?
Who is responsible for managing and motivating employees?
How can we drive, engage and stimulate people to produce their best work, to grow, to develop, to reach their potential – and to be happy whilst doing it?!
Particularly when many of us continue to work remotely.
This workshop explores how a manager can be the enabler – how they can create a culture and set of conditions that allow people to flourish and feel good about what they do.
And it demonstrates the importance of “balanced responsibility” – how your team members need to meet you at least halfway.
You will learn:
- The steps to creating a high performing team who self-motivate
- How to ignite interest in work through the four fundamental motivators
- How to manage an unmotivated team member
- Techniques for managing and motivating a remote team
- How to involve the team in creating the team’s reputation.
What the course will cover:
- Exploring the challenges of finding out ‘what makes them tick’
- Defining the underlying principles for high performing teams
- Motivational theories distilled into four practical approaches
- Embracing and valuing different working styles
- Motivating the unmotivated
- Managing and motivating remotely
- Establishing your team’s reputation.
Who should attend:
Team leaders, supervisors and managers who have line management responsibility for one or more team members.
Sue Waterall is a member of the Chartered Management Institute and an accredited StrengthsScope Practitioner, with a CIPD Certificate in Training Practice. She is a skilled trainer and facilitator, with significant experience in the social housing sector. Passionate about personal and team development, Sue uses her energy to create a positive, stimulating learning environment where everyone is included and best practice is shared.
Cancellations and substitutions
If you are unable to attend an event or public training course, please let us know in writing (email is fine) at least 48 hours before. Please email [email protected]
Otherwise, a cancellation fee of £60 plus VAT will be chargeable.
If you are using a package place to attend and do not inform us within the agreed time frame, then a place will be taken to cover your non-attendance.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited.
Dates and prices
We can bring this course to you.
If you have five or more staff interested our in-house training offers great value for money.
Complete the form below and we’ll be in touch.