Suitable for: I What does this mean?
This virtual workshop will provide delegates with great techniques to:
Critique your leadership of your team – what’s helping and what do you want to change?
Is your strategy focussing on the right areas to enhance performance?
How do you shift performance with people when their motivation has dropped?
Delegates will go away with practical tools to enable you to think and plan in a more focused way, communicate and influence persuasively and come up with a detailed plan of the role you want to play so that you are leading a high performing team.
What you will learn
- Strategic choices – how to make sure our strategy supports our vision
- How to create a high performance culture – understanding your style of leadership and what you want to develop
- The six strategic anchors that allow us to keep the team focussed
- The four motivation traps and how to address them
- Who are you connecting with and how can you widen your network to ensure you are performing to your full potential.
Who should attend?
Anyone who leads a team and wants to challenge themselves on how they are currently performing so they stay focused and remain productive.
Emma Walker-Cotton is an award winning trainer specialising in leadership development. She has over 25 years experience of training design and delivery in both the public and private sector, including working as HR Director for Amnesty International. Emma is passionate about individuals having the opportunity to fulﬁl their potential and develop their resilience. She always ensures that participants leave the session with practical skills they can implement back in work.
We can bring this course to you.
If you have five or more staff interested our in-house training offers great value for money.
Complete the form below and we’ll be in touch.