All organisations are experiencing a tighter labour market and there has been a great deal of noise as individuals reflect on their circumstances and experiences during the pandemic and look at what is important for them in their jobs and future career.
As always, the session will be facilitated by Jane Atherton, and take place via zoom.
This best practice group will be a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is new to the network, or has not attended a best practice group before.
This session will give participants a chance to discuss how they have dealt with these challenges, an opportunity to share their team’s best practice when it comes to recruitment and to discuss with colleagues any new obstacles they are facing.
Why come to the best practice group?
- Great to find out what others are doing
- Good honest and open discussions
- Sharing best practice and ideas with others in similar roles
- Acts as a sense-check about what people are doing or thinking of doing.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Price and booking
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Byte Size members do not qualify for member discounts. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Sorry, this event has already started and bookings are now disabled
By continuing with this booking you are agreeing to our booking terms and conditions
Cancellations and substitutions
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. Delegates may be substituted at any time.