Dozens of new tech firms are entering the social housing market.
From global players such as Microsoft to niche firms offering bolt-on solutions, landlords are finally facing an abundance of choice in an area that has been calling out for competition and innovation.
So, how do landlords start to unpick this rapidly developing marketplace and begin to select and implement the right mix of tech to meet evolving business needs and ultimately improve services to tenants?
In our latest free best practice group meeting we’ll take a look at some of the new tech solutions entering the market and explore how the right internal skills and processes are essential in developing a coordinated strategy for selecting tech partners.
In this session we’ll cover:
- New tech solutions entering the social housing market
- How to develop a coordinated strategy for selecting and implementing new technology to support your organisations goals
- The importance of tenant involvement and co-design in selecting new tech
- Top tips to avoid tech trends and fads that lead to disjointed services.
As always, the session will be facilitated by Kate Lindley, and take place via zoom.
This best practice group will be a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is new to the network, or has not attended a best practice group before.
Why come to the best practice group?
- Great to find out what others are doing
- Good honest and open discussions
- Sharing best practice and ideas with others in similar roles
- Acts as a sense-check about what people are doing or thinking of doing.
We look forward to seeing you there!
With 15+ years’ experience leading digitally enabled change in housing and local public services, Kate Lindley is passionate about user-led design. Kate now leads Socitm’s Digital and Data service, supporting councils, housing providers and national bodies to deliver sustainable service design and transformation.
Formerly Head of Programme Delivery at The Guinness Partnership and now a non-Executive Director of two housing associations, Kate’s combination of strategic insight and pragmatic hands-on delivery expertise, ensures a visionary approach that is grounded in reality.
Price and booking
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Byte Size members do not qualify for member discounts. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Bookings are closed for this event.
If you experience any issues when submitting your booking, please email [email protected] with the name and date of the session along with the delegate name(s), email address(es) and job title(s) and we’ll process the booking for you.
Cancellations and substitutions
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. Delegates may be substituted at any time.