Suitable for: All What does this mean?
Are you a manager of a team thinking about your next step into a leadership role?
Do you want to lead and inspire your current team?
This virtual session will allow you to reflect on what you want to be doing differently to transition well from being a manager to truly leading your team.
What you’ll learn
- How to clarify your vision and purpose as a leader
- What does it mean to “think strategically” – and how do you communicate this effectively to your team?
- The three things that leaders should aim to be (and three things to avoid)
- How to carry out a culture audit – what is your team culture? What do you want to retain and what do you want to change?
- Six strategic anchors that will help you lead well and keep your team motivated.
Who is it for?
Everyone thinking about the next step in their management career and making the shift into leadership.
Everyone wanting to improve the way they lead their team.
Emma Walker-Cotton is an award winning trainer specialising in leadership development. She has over 25 years experience of training design and delivery in both the public and private sector, including working as HR Director for Amnesty International. Emma is passionate about individuals having the opportunity to fulﬁl their potential and develop their resilience. She always ensures that participants leave the session with practical skills they can implement back in work.
“Thorough knowledge on all of the topics discussed, very varied subjects covered and hit all of the subjects I wanted or expected to be covered.”Bespoke Supportive Tenancies Ltd
We can bring this course to you.
If you have five or more staff interested our in-house training offers great value for money.
Complete the form below and we’ll be in touch.