The Estate Services Hub is pleased to announce its latest best practice group, giving attendees the opportunity to have an open discussion and share best practice about how technology can be used to improve estate services.
As always, the session will be facilitated by Bobbie Hough and take place via zoom.
This best practice group will be a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is new to the network, or has not attended a best practice group before.
Why come to the best practice group?
- Great to find out what others are doing
- Good honest and open discussions
- Sharing best practice and ideas with others in similar roles
- Acts as a sense-check about what people are doing or thinking of doing.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Bobbie Hough is an expert in strategic planning and crisis communications and has worked with some of the UK’s most recognised brands overseeing high profile media campaigns, driving policy and social change and leading on the response to crisis scenarios.
He works with companies to help align communications and business strategy, transforming high level plans into measurable results.
He has worked in the housing sector since the days of stock transfer working on a raft of projects with a range of partners.
Price and booking
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Byte Size members do not qualify for member discounts. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Sorry, this event has already started and bookings are now disabled
By continuing with this booking you are agreeing to our booking terms and conditions
Cancellations and substitutions
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. Delegates may be substituted at any time.