Clear, consistent, and coordinated communications – that’s what we need. Join us for the CommsFest – designed by comms professionals, for comms professionals.
The challenges are there:
- The pandemic, new consumer regulation, remote working combined with a hostile news agenda and ever-changing political influence means that landlords are having to reassess and reimagine how they engage with a raft of stakeholder groups daily
- Relationships with, and understanding of, tenants must change. Trust needs to be rebuilt. Services must be re-designed working closely with tenants
- Strong partnerships with stakeholders in other sectors and across housing communities are vital in the pandemic recovery.
Comms plays a massive role – are we ready? What do our teams need to ensure we can work strategically as well as deliver more projects in new ways?
Join us for the CommsFest – designed by comms professionals, for comms professionals.
We’re bringing you a series of sessions to challenge and inspire your team:
- Campaigns – how can landlords find their voice at a national and regional level?
- Tenant engagement – how can we rebuild trust with tenants?
- Internal comms – how do we engage staff in the world of remote working?
- Stakeholder engagement – how to connect with those who share our vision and values and where does the role of comms end?
- Reputation management – what have we learned from the ITV documentaries?
We’ll also discuss where best to invest in training and skills for the coming financial year.
Essential for all communications professionals working in social housing:
- Take time to connect with others working in comms across housing.
- Share best practice
- Invest in yourself and your team.
- Connect with others in comms and share best practice
- Get top tips on campaigning and stakeholder engagement
- Discuss the impact of the ITV News series on social housing and what we should be doing
- Learn where to invest in training and our future
- Explore how to reshape internal comms for the world for flexible working.
Sessions in the CommsFest2022 will include:
To book an individual session follow the above links and complete the booking form. To book the full month, please complete the booking form below.
Please note that if you’re booking the full week of sessions, the places can be shared with other colleagues and don’t all have to be attended by the same individual. If different people will be attending different sessions, please put ‘share’ in the delegate name below.
And if you’re joining us let us know using #CommsFest22 on Twitter.
Price and booking
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Byte Size members do not qualify for member discounts. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Sorry, this event has already started and bookings are now disabled
By continuing with this booking you are agreeing to our booking terms and conditions
Cancellations and substitutions
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. There is no refund for non-attendance, but delegates may be substituted at any time.