Join our dynamic team and take on an exciting and brand-new role as a Senior Complaints and Improvement Manager.
Are you passionate about delivering a high-quality complaint service to customers and achieving regulatory requirements and service standards? This is an exceptional opportunity to provide clear leadership, drive continuous improvement, and make a significant impact helping to improve customers lives.
In this role you will:
- Ensure the delivery of a high-quality complaint service that meets agreed targets and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and embed a complaint learning and quality assurance framework to drive continuous improvement in customer satisfaction and adherence to regulatory standards.
- Provide clear leadership and direction to a dedicated complaints team, inspiring them to deliver exceptional results.
- Work closely with the Head of Customer Voice to enhance the overall customer experience and align complaint handling strategies.
- Robustly monitor the complaints handling process, identifying areas for improvement and implementing effective solutions.
- Utilise customer feedback to monitor performance and continually enhance the complaints handling service.
To be successful in this role you will require demonstrable experience in a managerial role within a complaint handling or customer service environment. You will need to possess excellent leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate a team.
We’re looking for someone who can continuously develop and implement effective complaint learning and quality assurance frameworks and help us create a class leading complaints resolution offering to our customers.
We value delivering a heartfelt service, doing what we say we will do, and enjoying our work. If this sounds like the career move for you, and you are motivated by contributing to an organisation’s success, please apply now.
What you receive from us
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Life Cover (as part of pension scheme membership)
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Free Eye Tests
- Investment in your personal development through our extensive learning and development opportunities.
- Family friendly, carers leave plus other paid leave
- Employee Assistance programme
- Wellbeing Support
- Free flu vaccinations
- Carers Networking Group a platform to support Unpaid Carers
How to apply
Please click apply now to submit your CV today. In the event of high applicant volumes we reserve the right to close this advert and CV submission window early.
We do not require recruitment agency support at this time – all speculative CV’s will be treated as a direct application.
The important things – We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to live and work in the UK. All shortlisted candidates will need to verify eligibility to work in the UK at interview. If you are the successful candidate, original proof must then be provided before your first day.
Naturally working with our customers, we need to complete pre-employment checks before you join us. This role is conditional upon receipt of two satisfactory references (one from your current employer). We also need you to tell us what you have been up to over the past 5 years as a minimum in terms of employment history. This could include carer duties, travel, seeking work, education, employment, training, or volunteering.
As an equal opportunities’ employer, Longhurst Group is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We pride ourselves on looking after our colleagues and as part of our commitment we are an Employer for Carers and would welcome your application if you have additional unpaid caring responsibilities.
We aspire to have a greater diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Longhurst Group.
Longhurst Group is one of the leading housing groups in the Midlands and East of England, providing more than 24,000 homes and a wide range of care and support services.
With a team of 1,300 colleagues guided by our shared values, our vision is to improve the lives of our customers and our colleagues and to enhance the communities we serve. We do this by focusing on two clear themes of work: Health and wellbeing and economic resilience.
Company: Longhurst Group
Salary: £52,200 Annually
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Hybrid - Midlands / East of England with travel across our geography as required
Closing date: 24/07/2023