In this omnichannel, customer-centric world, contact centres play a crucial role. Our annual event will help you to deliver a seamless customer experience by getting your culture and technology right.
The Covid-19 pandemic, the shift to digital, heightened customer expectations and a desire to rebalance the landlord-resident relationship are changing the way we interact and deliver services. And contact centres have an increasingly vital role to play.
Housing providers are spending millions to upgrade their contact centres and make them fit for purpose in an age where customers expect a high-quality seamless experience over many different channels.
But new technology is only part of the solution. Human interactions remain an essential part of the customer experience and contact centre teams play a central role in that relationship.
That’s why HQN is bringing together leading experts on customer experience and contact centre trends to explore how the world is changing, what needs to be done and the solutions available to stay ahead of the game.
We will also hear how housing providers are already responding to the challenge.
We’ll be covering:
- Future contact centre trends – what you need to know
- The landlord-resident relationship – understanding the vital role played by contact centres
- Meeting the needs of vulnerable customers – a primer for contact centre teams
- How to get your contact centre culture and technology right in a world of hybrid working
- Delivering a seamless omnichannel customer experience
- Integrating AI into the customer experience – what you need to know
- Putting data at the heart of the contact centre
- What new compliance standards mean for customer interactions.
You will go away armed with information and plenty of ideas to put into action.
This event is essential for everyone with responsibility for or an interest in contact centres including operational and strategic roles:
- Chief executives
- Directors of operations/customer service/housing services
- Heads of customer service/IT
- Customer service and contact centre teams
- Business transformation teams
- Digital teams
- IT teams
- Resident engagement teams
- Strategy teams.
- Chair, Lydia Dlaboha, HQN
- Jo Causon, Chief Executive, The Institute of Customer Service
- Stephen Yap, Research Director, The Call Centre Management Association
- Freda Owusu, Director of Customer Contact Centre, Network Homes
- Paul O’Callaghan, Customer Experience and Strategy Director, Aster Group
- Amy Cheswick, Director of Customers and Partners, Raven Housing Trust
- Rebecca Clarke, Head of Customer Experience at Wolverhampton Homes.
Price and booking
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Byte Size members do not qualify for member discounts. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Bookings are closed for this event.
If you experience any issues when submitting your booking, please email [email protected] with the name and date of the session along with the delegate name(s), email address(es) and job title(s) and we’ll process the booking for you.
Cancellations and substitutions
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. There is no refund for non-attendance, but delegates may be substituted at any time.