Chat with us live
Think differently with HQN’s board away days
Board away days
Now that the days are getting longer make good use of them by planning your board away days, staff conferences and training. Obviously, the content must be right on the button. But they don’t need to be dull. Here are some ideas for you to think about. If you have a better idea for a session, we’ll go for that. Each session will be tailored to you.
- Policy updates, horizon scanning, futurology – towards a fit-for-purpose strategy after the Green Paper and Brexit
- Leadership in a crisis – what to do when the plan doesn’t work
- Iron Grip 2019
- Bouncebackability – stress testing and mitigations (newly released sequel to Iron Grip)
- Your safety responsibilities for board members and councillors
- Is merger right for you? Specialist advice for boards of smaller landlords so you can own your future
- Getting to and staying at G1
- Technology strategy for board members.