HQN’s Leasehold Network helps you compare policy and practice, measure and evaluate performance and costs, and identify innovations – before applying these to your services. The network actively promotes ideas and sharing of information – every staff member involved with leaseholders and homeowners will benefit, whether it’s your day job or just a small part of it.
What do members get?
- A monthly newsletter, which includes the latest briefings, research and important member information
- Compare your performance with our regular benchmarking exercises – covering areas such as shared ownership and repairs and major works
- A dedicated online resource for leasehold best practice, guidance and expert opinion
- Commentary on the latest topical issues each month in our Leasehold Technical Talk
- A monthly publication, Leasehold Legal, that looks back at some of the key recent legal cases
- Access to peer support through our ‘ask the members’ service
- Specialist support via our ‘ask the expert’ service
- Concise and up-to-date briefings and guides on leasehold related issues
- Ability to join our free best practice groups, which are ideal for sharing best practice and creating an effective network
- Advertise your job vacancies free of charge
- Generous discounts on events and public training, plus consultancy and accreditation products.
What topics are covered?
- All leasehold issues
- Shared ownership and other low-cost home ownership models
- Building safety, cladding issues, EWS1 forms and remediation
- Service charges and administration
- Management fees
- Repairs and home improvements
- Managing blocks, communities and estates
- Finance issues – sinking funds, insurance, collection and arrears
- Stock management
- Section 20 and consultation
- Legislation, regulation, leases and subletting
- Complaints, disputes and tribunals
- Managing agents, lettings agents and commercial operations.
What do members say?
“I have found HQN’s regular updates to be informative and timely. These assist in ensuring we adapt our legal and best-practice processes to our own customers’ queries. I have found that accessing other members views and advice is always facilitated by the helpful HQN team.”
Enquire now: Annual network membership’s starting from £500
Please complete the form below and one of the networks team will be in-touch soon.