Covid-19 has changed our ways of working and how we deliver services. Successful lettings are key to sustaining tenancies, building communities, and reducing void costs and tenancy turnover. It’s critical we get this right.
Residents expect and deserve an outstanding experience when they move into their new home. Operating costs are increasing so minimising void costs is essential.
Using automation and technology is key to providing a service that’s flexible, dynamic and creates an excellent customer experience. This session will look at how organisations are transforming their offer to enhance services.
Getting things right at the lettings stage can lead to long term satisfaction and sustainability. It is crucial residents get off to a great start in their new home.
We will explore:
- Tenancy sign up – the ‘onboarding’ experience
- Use of automation
- Digitalisation of your lettings offer
- Delivering supportive care for new residents
- How income collection and lettings overlaps.
This is essential for those who want to:
- Learn from best practice
- Listen to new ideas and fresh thinking
- Understand what others are doing so you can benchmark services
- Understand great engagement from the start.
What will you take away from the event:
- Enhanced learning
- Best practice
- New ideas and efficiencies technology can provide
- Understanding best practice customer journeys.
- Voids and lettings managers
- Heads of letting
- Service improvement roles linked to lettings.
- Mark Walker, Director of Customer Accounts and Lettings, Optivo
- Ryan Ward, Head of Lettings, Optivo
- More speakers to be announced.
Price and booking
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Byte Size members do not qualify for member discounts. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Bookings are closed for this event.
If you experience any issues when submitting your booking, please email [email protected] with the name and date of the session along with the delegate name(s), email address(es) and job title(s) and we’ll process the booking for you.
Cancellations and substitutions
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. There is no refund for non-attendance, but delegates may be substituted at any time.