Suitable for: I What does this mean?
How to collaborate and communicate: what’s changed and what’s next
If you are a running a team and planning to work together from different locations, this virtual workshop will help you plan how to do this brilliantly. Often the hardest issue to get right is how to keep up the informal collaboration and ensure communication happens effectively. This interactive session gives you space to explore what has worked well for you since operating remotely and what you want to do differently. We will look at research and best practice to help you brilliantly manage your people in an inclusive way regardless of where they are based. You’ll leave with practical techniques and tools that you can implement straight away.
This session will bring out the best in your hybrid team:
- How to carry out a place and time audit to determine how your hybrid team should operate
- Why tasks and activities need to be our focus when making hybrid working a success
- How to communicate and collaborate to ensure you are all in sync
- How to keep up your active listening skills and lead your team in an inclusive way
- How to manage for results not activity
- Feedback – the building block to a high performing hybrid team
- What feedback questions should you always be asking when your team are hybrid working?
- Tips and techniques to making virtual meetings engaging and allowing everyone to have a voice
- How to make high quality and inclusive decisions when your people are remote from each other.
Who should attend
Everyone who manages a team that will be hybrid working.
Emma Walker-Cotton is an award winning trainer specialising in leadership development. She has over 25 years experience of training design and delivery in both the public and private sector, including working as HR Director for Amnesty International. Emma is passionate about individuals having the opportunity to fulﬁl their potential and develop their resilience. She always ensures that participants leave the session with practical skills they can implement back in work.
We can bring this course to you.
If you have five or more staff interested our in-house training offers great value for money.
Complete the form below and we’ll be in touch.