Chat with us live
Women in work – keeping focused on your career during a time of uncertainty – half-day course
The Institute of Fiscal Studies has shown that women are being negatively and ﬁnancially impacted in lockdown. Their analysis suggests women are taking on 70% of the unpaid work at home – at the same time as work and career plans become hugely uncertain.
Women in work – keeping focused on your career during a time of uncertainty
This workshop will give you a unique opportunity to think about how you are able to manage your work and career goals whilst in lockdown. You will gain an understanding of the latest research on gender in the workplace, linking this with your own challenges. You will leave the session with insight and practical actions to implement.
What you will learn
- The key challenges facing women in work
- Building and maintaining confidence and self belief
- How to improve your resilience in lockdown
- Why language matters – getting your voice heard
- Being clear about priorities – working out what brings the most value
- How to say no to taking on too much
- How to influence as your organisation adapts to a new reality
- Nine competencies – what high performance looks like.
Who should attend
This course is for all women who are dealing with the challenges of lock down and want to assess how they manage work and life effectively over the coming months.