Chat with us live
Tenancy & Income Advisor – fixed term
- Reference: Stevenage Borough Council
- Application closing date: 04 Jun 2019 17:00
The “Heart of a Town Lies in its People” and at Stevenage Borough Council our people are at the heart of what we do. An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Housing Service for a Tenancy and Income Advisor to join our Tenancy and Income team. You will provide a range of tenancy management functions and work effectively with other teams to ensure delivery of a consistent and responsive housing service.
To be successful in this role you hold an HND/HNC Housing Qualification or equivalent, and practical knowledge and experience of housing management in the following areas:
- Housing Management, legislation and best practice, including estate management and anti-social behaviour.
- Negotiating and resolving local issues.
- Working with tenant and customer groups in a customer-focussed environment.
- Providing excellent customer care.
You will be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team, deal calmly and confidently with emotional situations and have the ability to understand the needs and perceptions of customers.
A full UK driving licence (with access to own vehicle) is desirable.
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Clearance and VBI Interview.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 37
- Pay: £25,463 - £28,895 Annually