Chat with us live
Tenancy Enforcement Officer
- Reference: Darlington Borough Council
- Application closing date: 27 Jan 2019 23:55
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Housing Services for a Tenancy Enforcement Officer. If you want a role that makes a difference then this role is for you. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly organised and customer-focused Officer who is positive and deals confidently with people / partners and has a passion for making a positive difference to people’s lives and communities. You will be responsible for investigating all cases of anti-social behaviour, source solutions in conjunction with other Council Services, Police and other agencies.
Whilst you will need to meet the full person specification, we are particularly interested in your experience of:
• Reviewing and improving ways of working so that we continually improve.
• Delivering a proven high level service with a wide range of partners.
• The use of IT (Word, Excel) for publicity and analysis reports.
Ideally you will be able to use Orchard Housing Management system, with approximately two years’ experience of Tenancy Enforcement actions.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 37
- Pay: £26,470 - £29,909 Annually
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
For a further informal discussion, please contact Veruta Barlow, Housing Services Manager on Tel: 01325 405936.