Chat with us live
Temporary Assistant Director of Finance (Maternity Cover 12-18 months)
- Reference: Muir Group Housing Association
- Application closing date: 18 Nov 2019 09:00
Our Assistant Director Finance needs to inspire and engage people across the organisation and be able to deliver a range of finance services that support us in achieving our goals.
Our Assistant Director Finance will be responsible for leading the Finance Team; providing strategic overview and operational leadership in finance, treasury and financial planning matters and developing and implementing successful value for money and improvement strategies.
Do you have experience of managing and leading a team of finance professionals with a passion for providing accurate, timely and relevant finance services? Are you a strategic planner and an inspiring leader? Are you CCAB qualified and educated to degree level? If so, we’d like to hear from you.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 35
- Pay: £65,000.00 - £71,400.00 Annually
We are a value-orientated Housing Association working together to create communities where people want to live. We manage circa 5,500 homes over a wide geographical area and our residents include families, older people and those in need of special care and support.
Assistant Director – Finance (Maternity Cover 12-18 months)
- Salary: £65,000.00 - £71,400.00 per annum plus £4,200.00 Car Allowance
- Full Time (35 hours per week)
- Location: Head Office, Chester
- Additional Benefits Include: DC Pension Scheme with employer’s contributions up to 10%; 25 days annual leave; flexi time and flexible / agile working options; payments of professional subscription fees and free onsite parking.