Chat with us live
- Reference: HQN
- Application closing date: 31 Jan 2021 12:00
Are you: outstanding in your field; looking for a new challenge to augment your housing career; keen to share your knowledge and experience with other housing professionals; passionate about driving up standards?
Then we want you to join HQN's team of top consultants!
We're looking for Specialist Consultants for:
- Consultancy projects - to join our consultancy team to work on areas such as service reviews, regulatory support and helping organisations to respond to the findings in the White Paper
- Our networks - to drive new content within our networks and take part in activities such as benchmarking, best practice groups and content gathering.
What we’re looking for:
- In-depth knowledge of at least two areas with a wide range of experience (gained from more than one organisation)
- Great understanding of the sector and benchmarking/norms/best practice – RPs, ALMOs, councils
- Enthusiasm, energy, drive
- Passion for service improvement
- Ability to take a brief, interpret the requirements and deliver against it
- Excellent communication skills! Ability to get information from others, relate to people at different levels, and get difficult messages across
- Ability to write structured reports which follow a logical order in plain, easy to understand language
- Gravitas. Ability to influence situations to achieve desired outcomes
- Good organisational skills and time management. Track record of delivering complex projects to time and quality
- Ability to work flexibly. A hands-on practical style.
- Employment Type: Freelance
What we offer:
- Being part of the HQN family! An opportunity to influence the sector and making a difference
- Support and guidance; mentoring and coaching; support to develop your products and services
- Personal development. Skills and knowledge. Wider understanding of the sector
- Working as part of a team on larger projects
- Wide variety of assignments
- Prompt payment terms
- Guaranteed number of days (for the right person with the right skills)
- Research opportunities
- Opportunities to work with other organisations both inside and outside the sector, eg, housing ombudsman, industry specialists
- Travel, excitement, foreign lands! (Though probably only via Zoom for now ☹).