Chat with us live
- Reference: VIVID
- Application closing date: 21 Jul 2019 00:00
We’re recruiting for a skilled labourer to join our voids team contractually based in Portsmouth, working across South Hampshire. This is a full time, permanent position working 39 hours per week.
As a skilled labourer, you’ll provide a minor skilled repairs and maintenance service to our properties. This may involve:
- General painting, decorating & plastering
- Minor brickwork & repairs
- Applying damp proof solutions and mould treatments
- Stripping asbestos
- Delivering & collecting materials from & to sites
- Keeping sites clear of rubbish & delivering to tip/central skip.
You’ll need to have proven experience in a multi-skilled role, carrying out similar tasks to the above. You’ll also have good knowledge of health and safety to carry out works safely. You’ll need a full, clean, current driving licence (held for at least one year) to drive one of our vans. Offers are subject to satisfactory driving licence checks & DBS check.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 39
- Pay: £24,257 Annually
There’s a serious lack of affordable housing. And we know there’s no quick solution. So we’re planning to build more new homes than ever and maintain them to a high standard. That’s why providing an efficient ‘right first time’ repairs and maintenance services to our properties is one of our top priorities!