Chat with us live
Senior Project Manager
- Reference: Muir Group Housing Association: Chester
- Application closing date: 24 Jan 2022 00:00
We are a value-orientated Housing Association working together to create communities where people want to live. We manage circa 5,600 homes over a wide geographical area and our residents include families, older people and those in need of special care and support.
Senior Project Manager
Full Time (35 hours per week) Mon-Fri, Permanent
Location: Remote / Chester
Salary: up to £50,000 per annum
Benefits Include: DC Pension Scheme with employer’s contributions up to 10%; 25 days annual leave (rising to 28 after 4 years’ service); flexi time (up to 13 additional days’ leave per year) and flexible / agile working options; payments of professional subscription fees, opportunities for learning, training and professional development.
We are seeking a highly motivated senior project manager for a position which plays a key role in ensuring the delivery of Muir Group’s Corporate projects. The successful candidate will be part of a passio nate and dynamic Business Transformation and Technology Team, responsible for delivering transformational business change across the organisation and on-going support of all ICT systems to the Association.
• You need to be a customer-focused individual, able to work with minimal supervision to deliver clear, consistent, and innovative leadership to staff within the Corporate Programme Delivery Team. The main responsibilities will include:
• Day-to-day management of a dedicated team of Business Systems Analysts and Project Manager responsible for delivering the Association’s Transformational Business Objectives and corporate projects.
• Project management of multiple corporate projects from inception to completion, ensuring that deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale, quality, scope, risk, change and benefit goals.
• Ensuring benefits are clearly defined and measurable maximising the organisations value for money objectives.
• Working with the Business Transformation Manager to ensure the Portfolio Management Office (PMO) function delivers effective change governance, reporting and assurance to deliver Corporate Plan objectives.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please visit www.muir.org.uk/current-vacancies and register to express your interest.
Please upload a CV and written statement detailing how your skills, experience, abilities, behaviours and work-related qualities make you a suitable candidate for this role. Please note that the written statement forms an important part of our shortlisting process.
Alternatively, to find out more about the role, please contact 0300 123 1200 or email: email@example.com
Closing date: 9am, Monday 24th January 2022
First Interview: Wednesday 2nd February 2022
Second interview: Thursday 10th February 2022
- Employment Type: Full time
- Pay: £50,000.00 Annually