Chat with us live
Senior Network Manager
- Reference: HQN
- Application closing date: 31 Jan 2021 12:00
Have you got what it takes to keep 1,200 network members happy? Can you deliver sparkling content which entices our members; engage with senior business professionals; and organise major conferences – all at the same time? Do you have an eye for detail and an obsession with processes and procedures? If so, we may have just the job for you!
HQN is a dynamic York-based network membership company providing consultancy, training, events and more. We’re the place to go to for fast practical guidance on everything to do with social housing. We’re looking for a talented and creative individual to run our specialist networks as part of a team.
Our network membership is central to the business with networks covering all aspects of housing. We work across the whole of the UK and have international worldwide links – from the Netherlands to Australia.
The successful candidate will help to manage, develop, and deliver HQN’s networks and be our membership champion – internally and externally.
Fundamental to the role is the ability to build and maintain long-lasting relationships with members and associates through skilled account management, personal engagement, and scintillating communication skills.
If you meet all the above credentials and can demonstrate that you’re a professional, proactive, and driven individual, we would love to hear from you.
What we're looking for...
- A degree level or equivalent qualification
- A broad marketing/communications/public relations skill base enhanced with experience of relationship/project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and knowledge of communication best practice across all platforms
- Excellent influencing skills and an ability to forge effective working relationships with members/colleagues across a wide range of disciplines and seniority
- The ability to work under pressure, as part of a team, to respond to members queries and help generate key content and events for the networks
- The ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- The confidence to host networking events.
- Experience/knowledge of the social housing sector
- Experience of engaging with business professionals at all levels
- Experience of managing teams.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 35
- Pay: £35,000 - £40,000 Annually