Chat with us live
Neighbourhood Officer (Estates)
- Reference: Mid Devon District Council: Tiverton
- Application closing date: 30 Sep 2021 00:00
Do you value development? Are you looking for a new challenge? We have an opportunity for a Full Time Neighbourhood Officer to join the team working across Mid Devon based from our Head Office, Tiverton.
At Mid Devon District Council, Tiverton our benefits include:
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlements
- A flexible benefits scheme including access to discount shopping (online and high street) and events
- Discounted leisure memberships
- DBS check
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Monday to Friday (except following the 8 bank holidays and Christmas)
- Free parking at site.
As a Neighbourhood Officer your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Tenancy and estate management
- Responding to complaints of anti-social behaviour, general tenancy enquiries and tenancy fraud issues
- Maintaining health and safety on our estates
- Managing tenancy changes and the review of flexible tenancies.
At Mid Devon District Council, Tiverton we value: Pride, People, Performance and Partnerships
- Excellent communication and mediation skills are essential
- An ability to solve problems is also important
- You must be able to organise your own workload
- You need experience in housing management or a customer focussed service
- You must have an understanding of landlord and tenant obligations.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Pay: £24,982 to £27,741 Annually