Chat with us live
Leasehold and Service Charges Project Manager
- Reference: West Lancashire Borough Council
- Application closing date: 24 Mar 2019 00:00
- Looking for a new and exciting challenge?
- Passionate about providing great customer service?
- Solution focussed and able to challenging existing working practices to create new ways of working that make a difference to our business?
If the answers to these questions is ‘Yes’, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
We are now looking to recruit a talented and resourceful individual to join our team and to work with colleagues who have set ambitious goals, which will make a real difference for our customers, now and into the future.
You will be self-motivated, capable of working with minimal supervision and able to demonstrate a proven track record of dealing with customers. With experience of establishing and developing new initiatives, you will need to possess excellent project management skills and have a commitment to delivering high quality, value for money services.
As Leasehold and Service Charges Project Manager, your workload will cover a wide variety of areas including all aspects of leasehold management and service charge administration. You should be a proactive individual with a strong customer service focus, take pride and ownership in your contribution, have excellent IT skills with an attention for detail.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 35
- Pay: £29,055 to £30,756 Annually