Chat with us live
Journey 2 Work Officer – Fixed term up to 15 months
- Reference: Monmouthshire Housing Association
- Application closing date: 20 Aug 2019 00:00
The main purpose of the role is to:
- To deliver the ESF Priority 1 funded Journey 2 Work programme
- To enhance the employment prospects of individuals referred to the service to help them overcome the challenges of welfare reform
- To support the development of the Work and Skills Wise Service
- To support the Inclusion Manager in delivering the objectives of the Inclusion Team and the Sustainable Communities Team.
Have a current driving licence and have use of a car.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 37
- Pay: £24,958.75 Annually
Monmouthshire Housing Association's main purpose is to provide and manage affordable homes in Monmouthshire for people who need them. The Association manages and maintains around 3,600 homes and 290 leasehold properties, as well as large numbers of garages and other land around and within our estates.