Chat with us live
- Reference: Darlington Borough Council
- Application closing date: 23 Jun 2019 00:00
The Council has a commercially focussed, successful and thriving Building Services division and we are currently looking to recruit an experienced Plumber to join the repairs and maintenance team. This team look after domestic council housing stock and other council owned properties such as sheltered housing schemes.
The job utilises mobile technology to enable you to carry out your job while on the move using a mobile device. This includes details of your appointments, van stock control and health and safety information such as vehicle checks. A vehicle is provided which is collected and returned daily to the depot.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 35
- Pay: £22,652 Annually
The rewards for working at the Council go beyond your salary and in addition you will receive numerous additional benefits such as:
- 31 days annual leave
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity and Adoption Leave Payments
- Additional Leave Purchase Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme in partnership with Halfords
- Access to Occupational Health, Physiotherapy and Counselling Services.
- Reduced membership to the Dolphin Centre’s ‘Fit 4 Life’ package.