Chat with us live
Head of Commercial
- Application closing date: 31 Jan 2021 12:00
An exciting opportunity has arisen for someone with a proven track record of building and managing commercial relationships.
HQN is a dynamic York-based national membership organisation providing consultancy, training, events and more. We are the place to go to for fast, practical guidance on everything to do with social housing.
We are looking for an outstanding individual to become our new Head of Commercial - to design and implement an innovative, growth-focused commercial strategy. This will focus on building HQN’s relationships with commercial companies operating in the social housing sector while managing our existing commercial partnerships.
The successful candidate will be someone with the right mix of commercial acumen, interpersonal and influencing skills who is highly motivated, organised and able to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with key HQN stakeholders.
If you meet all the above credentials and can demonstrate that you’re a professional, proactive, and driven individual, we would love to hear from you.
What we're looking for...
- Someone to take responsibility for the development and delivery of HQN’s commercial relationships, including commercial partnerships, event sponsorship and magazine advertising
- Knowledge of the social housing sector – preferably with an extensive contact book
- Sales and/or business development experience
- Great communicator with highly developed negotiation and influencing skills
- Results driven and self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude and determination to ‘close the deal’
- Good team player
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and keen to learn and share knowledge
- Quality-focused and customer-focused with ability to prioritise and good attention to detail.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 35
- Pay: £45,000 (approx) Annually