Chat with us live
Ground Maintenance/Horticulture Apprentice
- Reference: The Sovini Group (Sovini Property Services)
- Application closing date: 21 Aug 2019 23:55
The Sovini Group are seeking a Grounds Maintenance/Horticulture Apprentice to work within Sovini Property Services.
Are you enthusiastic?
Are you committed?
Do you have a desire to learn and develop?
We offer a fantastic reward package which includes:
- Group personal pension scheme
- Staff Incentive Bonus Scheme
- 20 day holiday entitlement increasing with service
- On-site gymnasium and amenities
- Staff well-being and 'feel good' programme
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate good communication and team working skills, the importance of good customer service and the ability to manage their time and prioritise workload. We are looking for someone with passion and a can do attitude who will develop over the course of the apprenticeship.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: Varied
- Pay: £Apprentice National Minimum Wage Annually
Sovini Property Services is a provider of comprehensive repairs, maintenance and facilities management services to Group and commercial partners. Our aim is to become the market leader in the facilities management and construction industry.
Sovini Property Services is part of part of The Sovini Group. The Group incorporates not for profit, commercial and charitable enterprises who work together in partnership to support each other, achieve better value, deliver a high quality service and exceed customer expectations.
In 2019 The Sovini Group has been recognised as the UK's 2nd Best Workplace (Large Category) and the 5th Best Workplace in Europe. It is the third successive year The Sovini Group has ranked in the European top 10. The Sovini Group also ranked number 1 as best work place for woman in the UK.