Chat with us live
Fixed Term Building Surveyor
- Reference: West Lancashire Borough Council
- Application closing date: 21 Jul 2019 00:00
An opportunity has become available to join the Property Services Team as a Building Surveyor until 31 March 2020. The main purpose of the role will be in assisting the Response Maintenance Team deliver the Council's day to day repairs service to the Council's housing stock; making a real difference to our tenants homes and the surrounding environment.
This role will appeal to those who:
- Enjoy working in a challenging and rewarding environment and have a keen eye for detail
- Have a passion for developing services and thrive in a high support high challenge environment
- Can easily interact and communicate with customers
- Have a solution focussed approach to create new ways of working that adds value and makes a difference to our colleagues and customers.
This is an existing role which is central in developing and maintaining the Property Services Team into a customer focused, 'right first time' service provider. You will need to be able to demonstrate excellent surveying skills and experience, and be open to challenging existing ways of working to see if they can continuously improve the customer experience.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 35
- Pay: £26,999 to £28,785 Annually