Chat with us live
Customer Relations Advisor
- Reference: Southern Housing Group - Horsham
- Application closing date: 09 May 2021 00:00
We are looking for a customer focused individual with energy, experience and a strong sense of purpose to join us as a Customer Relations Advisor.
As a Southern Housing Group Customer Relations Advisor, you will be providing our customers with 1-2-1 support to resolve their complaint, whist proactively identifying the root cause and proposing solutions.
• Manage and drive complaints from beginning to end, ensuring cases and databases are accurate and up to date.
• You will seek to understand fully your customer’s needs, identifying and working to remove pain points.
• Conduct investigations into complaints received and reaching an outcome based on the merits of each case
• Communicate your findings to customers and stakeholders clearly and concisely
• Complete root cause analysis to understand the reason behind complaints and escalate any common trends with proposed solutions
• Assist with any necessary feedback to internal and external stakeholders
• Respond & support with complaints referred to the ombudsman
• Work effectively with other stakeholders to maximise customer satisfaction
• Acknowledge and arrange responses to elected members enquiries.
• Experience of resolving complex multi-faceted complaints and a proven track record of delivering excellent customer service.
• Demonstrate the ability to flex to different audiences and adapting to different platforms & engagement methods
• Ability to manage workloads and conflicting priorities within a fast-paced target driven environment
• Show initiative and make appropriate decisions
• Able to embrace a resilient and proactive approach to tasks
• Take’s responsibility to continually develop knowledge & skills to ensure personal, team and group objectives are achieved.
We offer the flexibil ity for agile working to allow you to work from home and so we’ll provide you with the necessary mobile working equipment. The 35 hours per week will be worked Monday to Friday, 7 hours per day. Agile working will be encouraged whilst we comply with Government advise in relation to Covid-19.
This role is contract basis for 6 months.
Closing Date: Monday 10th May 2021
Interviewing Date: Thursday 13th May or Friday 14th May 2021
Please be aware that due to the nature and sensitivity of some of our roles we are not always able to consider applications from Southern Housing Group residents.
As a Disability Confident employer with disabled-friendly offices and remote working opportunities, we actively encourage everyone to come and work for us, regardless of any form of disability. As such, we’ll happily make any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process to help you, should you need it. If you need additional support with your application due a disability, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Pay: £25,500 Annually