Chat with us live
Customer Experience Ambassador
- Reference: Weaver Vale Housing Trust
- Application closing date: 25 Sep 2019 23:55
We are looking for a Customer Experience Ambassador to join our brand new first point of contact Customer Hub. We need someone who can work within a multi discipline team delivering excellent levels of customer service. You’ll be responsible for handling all initial customer enquires via a range of contact channels which will include telephone, social media, live web chat and face to face liaison.
Our Customer Hub is a key service for the Trust with the aim of responding to customer queries and resolving issues at first point of contact by:
- Ensuring the customer experience is a positive one by being proactive and making sure you make every contact count
- Supporting continuous service improvements across the Customer Experience teams
- Work in partnership with other service areas and agencies to achieve high levels of customer care
If you are interested in working for Weaver Vale Housing Trust a ‘Times Top 100 Best Company' for the past nine years, and you possess all the skills and abilities that we require, we look forward to hearing from you.
The successful candidate must have administration experience, be self-motivated and organised, with strong accuracy, interpersonal and communication skills. You will be IT literate with the ability to work flexibly and under pressure to meet deadlines, using your own initiative to support the continuous improvement of this service.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 37
- Pay: £23,500 Annually
In line with the Trust’s Disclosure & Barring Policy, please confirm if you have any current convictions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
The Trust invites applications from all members of the community, irrespective of age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, religion or disability.