Chat with us live
Customer Contact Centre Advisor , Southend on Sea
- Reference: Estuary Housing Association
- Application closing date: 24 Nov 2020 23:59
If you’re passionate about providing great customer service, then we’d love you to join us as a Customer Contact Centre Advisor. We have part time, fixed-term positions available as maternity cover until 12th November 2021.
If you’re someone who has:
• Strong customer focus and thrives on delivering an outstanding service;
• Experience of working in a pressured environment within housing or customer care, either in a contact centre or in a front-line position;
• Excellent communication skills;
• The ability to understand, identify and respond to the needs of customers.
• Working in our Contact Centre you will be able to work flexibly from home or based at our Registered Office in Central Southend-on-Sea;
• Providing support and advice to our customers from a central position within the Association.
If you think you have what it takes, then we’d l ove to hear from you.
Please note we may close this vacancy early due to an anticipated high response.
Interviews to be held on Tuesday 8th December 2020.
Safeguarding & Recruitment
Estuary is committed to safeguarding and practices safer recruitment standards and expects all staff to share the commitment to safeguarding children and people with care and support needs. The successful applicants will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Estuary Housing Association we are committed to embedding equality and diversity at the heart of our work. We aim to be an inclusive organisation, where individual differences are respected, where staff, people who use services, as well as their families and carers, are treated with dignity and on the basis of their merits, abilities and needs, and where everyone has a fair opportunity to fulfil their potential without suffering discrimination or disadvantage.
Estuary is a Housing Association with a strong and clear regional commitment within Essex. We work very successfully within every district in Essex, the three outer East London Boroughs and in the Suffolk Coastal District.
We currently own and manage over 4600 properties. We are always looking at ways to increase the number of homes we can offer and believe it is important to build communities, not just homes.
We are committed to the provision of good-quality housing, care and support services to meet local needs and to contribute to the development of sustainable communities. Our residents are at the heart of everything we do, their views are important to us in helping shaping future services.
We employ just over 300 people, two thirds of whom work providing care and support to people with learning disabilities. We also have an army of dedicated people behind the scenes providing a variety of services including rent collection, gardening, estate management and working on projects to build new houses.
- Employment Type: Part time
- Hours: part time maternity cover to 12/11/21
- Pay: ££22,229 pro rata Annually