Chat with us live
Corporate Policy and Research Officer
- Reference: Stevenage Borough Council
- Application closing date: 22 Mar 2019 17:00
We have an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Policy and Research Officer to join our newly established Corporate Policy and Business Support Team. The successful candidate will take a lead role in writing, developing and implementing Stevenage Borough Council corporate policies and strategies ensuring compliance with, legislation, best practice and business needs. Additionally, the successful candidate will play an active role in business plan development for the Housing Service.
To be successful in this you will have excellent knowledge of local government legislation and the regulatory framework for social housing and have experience of applying your knowledge in these areas to policy development. Additionally, you will be able to demonstrate working and engaging with stakeholders at all level of an organisation to help you be effective in your role.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 37
- Pay: £33,136 - 36,153 Annually
We offer a number of benefits including:
- Generous leave entitlement
- We offer an excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- free staff car parking.
- An Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services.
- We have negotiated discounts with various organisations to enable you to make choices about your health and lifestyle.