Chat with us live
Community Advice & Support Team Lead Officer
- Reference: Rugby Borough Council: Rugby
- Application closing date: 23 Jan 2022 00:00
Are you an experienced Benefits Officer open to a new challenge of working in a team to;
• Administer claims for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction
• Administer the Test & Trace Support Scheme
• Use discretionary funding to ensure that homes are financially sustainable
• Help and Support clients who are homeless or threatened with homelessness to secure a home.
We are looking for an experienced practitioner to guide and support the team and deliver continuous improvement in the service.
Although you will mainly be helping to deliver the benefits service within the team, you will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and skillset to assist those who have a range of housing issues.
This is an opportunity to take your career in a new direction and to use your knowledge and skills to help deliver a service making a difference to people’s lives.
The successful candidate will be requi red to have a standard DBS check by April 2022.
Team members are working a hybrid model with regards to office based / home working on a rota basis.
For an informal discussion about this role, please call Dave Wortley, our Community & Advice & Support Team Manager on 01788 533440.
You can view full details of this job via our website www.rugby.gov.uk , where you can also apply on-line. If you are unable to apply on-line please contact 01788 533564, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Applicants are advised to apply early as if a large number of applications are received for this post we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the advertised date.
Interview Date: week commencing 7 February 2022
- Employment Type: Full time
- Pay: £33,782 Annually