Chat with us live
Key to training icons
Void repairs masterclass – avoid empty promises
- Type Public training - virtual
- Venue Virtual training
- Start 04 Nov 2021 10:00
- End 04 Nov 2021 16:00
Getting an empty property repaired and let isn’t as simple as it sounds. Many organisations struggle with getting the basics right – managing the process effectively, minimising void rental loss, turning around voids quickly and minimising refusals.
There is a lot to consider and many different people involved from when you first find out about the empty property to after your new tenants have moved in.
This course covers
- Voids repair processes and procedures
- Legal and regulatory requirements
- Lettable standards v fit-to-let standards
- Pricing systems and getting value for money
- Target setting, performance monitoring and KPIs
- Managing internal and external contractors
- Adding value from the voids process
- Inspections and quality-control
- Use of IT and business intelligence.
Who should attend?
- All frontline repairs and maintenance and lettings staff
- Team leaders and managers
- As well as those that have direct responsibility for strategic oversight and management of housing management and repairs and maintenance services.
Kevin Bentley is an expert on procurement and contract management. Kevin will share his wealth of practical experience of the process as well as ways of improving performance and productivity, driving down costs and raising satisfaction. He will approach the subject from a practical operational perspective, and will also cover procurement, value for money and the role of residents.
This course will also be running on 22 September 2021.
Price per delegate
1 delegate: £275.00 *
2 delegates: £250.00 *
3+: £225.00 *
Members of any HQN network:
1 delegate: £250.00 *
2 delegates: £225.00 *
3+: £200.00 *
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT.
Key to who should attend:
Suitable for staff of all levels
This course will be particularly relevant to members of:
The Leasehold Network
The Housing Management Network
The Strategic Network
Cancellations and substitutions:
If you are unable to attend an event or public training course, please let us know in writing (email is fine) at least 48 hours before. Please email email@example.com
Otherwise, a cancellation fee of £60 plus VAT will be chargeable.
If you are using a package place to attend and do not inform us within the agreed time frame, then a place will be taken to cover your non-attendance.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited.