Chat with us live
Key to training icons
Void repairs masterclass – avoid empty promises
- Type Public training - virtual
- Venue Virtual training
- Start 29 Oct 2020 10:00
- End 29 Oct 2020 16:00
Getting an empty property repaired and let isn’t as simple as it sounds. Many organisations struggle with getting the basics right – managing the process effectively, minimising void rental loss, turning around voids quickly and minimising refusals.
There is a lot to consider and many different people involved from when you first find out about the empty property to after your new tenants have moved in.
This course covers
- Voids repair processes and procedures
- Legal and regulatory requirements
- Lettable standards v fit-to-let standards
- Pricing systems and getting value for money
- Target setting, performance monitoring and KPIs
- Managing internal and external contractors
- Adding value from the voids process
- Inspections and quality-control
- Use of IT and business intelligence.
Who should attend?
- All frontline repairs and maintenance and lettings staff
- Team leaders and managers
- As well as those that have direct responsibility for strategic oversight and management of housing management and repairs and maintenance services.
Kevin Bentley is an expert on procurement and contract management. Kevin will share his wealth of practical experience of the process as well as ways of improving performance and productivity, driving down costs and raising satisfaction. He will approach the subject from a practical operational perspective, and will also cover procurement, value for money and the role of residents.
Price per delegate
1 delegate: £275.00 *
2 delegates: £250.00 *
3+: £225.00 *
Members of any HQN network:
1 delegate: £250.00 *
2 delegates: £225.00 *
3+: £200.00 *
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT.
Key to who should attend:
Suitable for staff of all levels
This course will be particularly relevant to members of:
The Leasehold Network
The Housing Management Network
The Strategic Network
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited.