Chat with us live
Social media for organisations
- Type HQN Training
- Venue Holiday Inn Mayfair, 3 Berkeley St, LONDON, W1J 8NE
- Start 09 Apr 2019 10:00
- End 09 Apr 2019 16:00
Learn how organisations can use social media to deliver services, engage with customers and employees, and use social media to enhance the effectiveness of what they do.
This course will…
Help you to utilise existing social media to get the best from it whilst managing any associated risks, and help you to get your leaders and others in the organisation embracing and using social media. It will also help you to develop an action plan for launching and improving social media use within your organisation.
Delegates will learn to…
- Understand social media and its potential uses for organisations
- Examine the risks associated with social media and plan how to overcome them
- Understand the impact of social media on organisational brand and plan how to improve this
- Use social media for customer engagement
- Use social media designed for external use to engage employees also
- Design content for social media inside and outside the organisation.
- Understanding social media and its potential uses for organisations
- Examining the risks associated with social media and planning how to overcome them
- The impact of social media on employer and organisational brand and planning how to improve this
- How to use social media for customer and employee engagement
- Designing content for social media inside and outside the organisation.
Who should attend
HR / OD / L&D professionals, communications professionals, customer facing staff, anyone with line management responsibility, senior leaders.
Gary Cookson has held several senior HR roles across various sectors, including 12 years in housing. He has delivered CIPD, ILM and CIH programmes for many years. He speaks regularly at conferences about leadership and HR, and is a social media expert.
Price per delegate
1 delegate: £275.00 *
2 delegates: £250.00 *
3+: £225.00 *
Map and directions:
Members of any HQN network:
1 delegate: £250.00 *
2 delegates: £225.00 *
3+: £200.00 *
*Prices include refreshments and lunch, and are subject to VAT at the applicable rate.
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited.