Chat with us live
Now, that’s what I call income management!… Income management masterclass 2019
- Type HQN Training
- Venue Hilton Manchester Deansgate, 303 Deansgate, MANCHESTER, M3 4LQ
- Start 05 Mar 2019 10:00
- End 05 Mar 2019 16:00
A quality mix
For decades, the Now Music compilations have kept pop fans up-to-date with the latest hits. It’s time to do the same for income management – the latest proven, practical ideas, examples and great tools.
Topping the charts
The three key questions that keep coming up…
- What are the features of a top-quality income service?
- Who is performing well through the migration to Universal Credit?
- How are they achieving this?
Now 2019 answers these questions with a wealth of practical ideas and resources.
All the latest hits
- Ten features of a highly effective income management service
- Ten actions you MUST take for a successful migration to UC
- Planning for success – modelling the impact of welfare reform and using demand analyses to optimise services and resources
- Maximising collection, minimising risk and sustaining tenancies through proactive arrears prevention and recovery
- Measuring effectiveness, managing performance and delivering value for money.
Who should attend?
Everyone involved in income management, arrears recovery and tenancy sustainment at strategic and operational levels.
As we’re looking at the whole tenancy lifecycle, staff in allocations and lettings, supported housing and neighbourhood or generic housing roles.
We particularly welcome residents involved in scrutiny and service improvement.
Designed and led by RIEN Lead, Tony Newman, these masterclasses mix expert training and consultancy in a conference setting.
SOLD OUT. To join our waiting list email firstname.lastname@example.org
Price per delegate
1 delegate: £250.00 *
2 delegates: £225.00 *
3+: £200.00 *
*Prices include refreshments and lunch, and are subject to VAT at the applicable rate.
Venue map and directions:
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited.