Chat with us live
Key to training icons
Leadership at every level – how to be influential
- Type Public training - virtual
- Venue Virtual training
- Start 09 Nov 2020 13:00
- End 09 Nov 2020 16:00
Don’t be limited by your job title and make sure others aren’t limited by theirs.
Leadership at every level – or 360 leadership – is a way of ensuring everyone in the business sees themselves as influential in the achievements of the business.
Spreading leadership skills throughout the organisation, whether someone is running the company or running errands, is the best way to be. But it takes a special kind of leadership to promote 360 leadership and ensure the culture is one where such a mindset flourishes.
This session questions the typical leadership top down, hierarchical model.
By the end of it you will:
- Understand why it’s important to move away from a traditional model and adopt a more modern approach
- Recognise the importance of other departments and how they all work together as influential in the achievements of the business
- Understand how everyone can feel important and everyone contribute in a meaningful way recognising one anothers’ importance
- Feel enthused, confident and eager to put this into practice.
360 leadership is about how you feel within your own workplace, how you make others feel and about how your leaders, and others, view you.
Who should attend?
- Everyone, regardless of their level in the business, who wants to improve their influence
- Leaders who want to encourage a 360 leadership culture.
Laura Bouttell is passionate about inspiring people, whether it’s to deal with that challenging customer differently, to go out for that first run or to take that creative writing course. Her mission in life is to empower people to become their best.
Laura is an ex-police officer, who has three degrees. She is a published academic author and editor.
As a result of her time policing in Chapeltown, her own business and her time at Oxford, Laura has seen the gritty side of life as well as the ivory towers and uses her experiences in these diverse fields to help you achieve your dreams.
Now Laura works with all levels of Leaders in Business to help them get the best out of themselves and those around them. She has worked with Leaders from the Co-op, Team Leaders from Asda, as well as many SMEs and owner-managed businesses that have gone from strength to strength.
Quarterdeck is a Leadership and Management training company. They specialise in creating long term behavioural change in leaders that enables them to motivate and inspire their teams to grow the business.
Managing Directors bring Quarterdeck in when:
- They are striving to create self-sufficient leaders who will grow and develop the business
- The leadership is not delegating enough and the business is stagnating or not growing as it should be
- The communication in the leadership team or throughout the business, is stalling growth, or making progress difficult, when difficult conversations are not happening as they should
- The leadership team, together or individually, are struggling to motivate or inspire their teams, or deal with a negative culture, or deal with stress and overwhelm.
Clients experience tremendous success and rave about Quarterdeck's work because their approach is different from most leadership training. They focus on giving the individual practical pragmatic skills that reap immediate rewards. They are not interested in leadership models or theories, or profiling. None of these encourage change, they encourage stagnation and excuses. 80% of Quarterdeck's business is repeat and their NPS score is 70+, which they're extremely proud of.
This course will also be running on 17 February 2021.
Price per delegate
1 delegate: £175.00 *
2 delegates: £150.00 *
3+: £125.00 *
Members of any HQN network:
1 delegate: £150.00 *
2 delegates: £125.00 *
3+: £100.00 *
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT.
Key to who should attend:
Suitable for staff of all levels
This course will be particularly relevant to members of all networks.
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited.