Chat with us live
Communication skills masterclass
- Type HQN Training
- Venue Manchester
- Start 19 Jun 2019 10:00
- End 19 Jun 2019 16:00
How good are your communication skills?
Want to learn some new techniques?
This course is a synthesis of the most famous, widely used and evidence-based communication techniques that are available which can be applied in any situation.
- Understand motivational interviewing techniques – open questioning, reflective listening and summarising skills
- Explore NLP and how it can help understand our own and others’ communication style, body language and priority system
- Explore CBT and how to identify and address negative mindsets in ourselves, and others
- Understand what defence mechanisms are, how to spot and address them
- Learn how to use negative and use positive language effectively
- Explore transactional analysis skills, particularly the ‘Parent-adult-child’ model.
Who will benefit from this course?
Everyone at all levels and especially staff who deal with difficult or challenging situations.
Price per delegate
1 delegate: £275.00 *
2 delegates: £250.00 *
3+: £225.00 *
Members of any HQN network:
1 delegate: £250.00 *
2 delegates: £225.00 *
3+: £200.00 *
*Prices include refreshments and lunch, and are subject to VAT at the applicable rate.
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited.