Chat with us live
Key to training icons
A practical, interactive workshop on effective complaints management
- Type Public training - virtual
- Venue Virtual training
- Start 02 Nov 2020 10:00
- End 02 Nov 2020 13:00
Complaints are not only costly in time and resource but can cause significant reputational damage. The higher they escalate, the bigger the impact on resources especially once they reach the Ombudsman or social media.
The Institute of Customer Services produces the UK Customer Satisfaction Index which highlights that the top 50 organisations were differentiated by high performance in complaint handling and that only excellent complaint handling produces high customer satisfaction.
This virtual interactive training session covers all aspects of complaints management:
- The importance of a well managed complaints service
- Organisational and individual culture towards customers and complaints
- What is a customer complaint and how to differentiate it from other requests
- What good practice looks like
- Maximising early intervention and resolution
- Complaint stages – from zero to Ombudsman
- Dispute resolution principles
- How to undertake an investigation and formulate a response
- How to avoid the Ombudsman calling (and how to deal with them if they do)
- Responding to an Ombudsman enquiry
- Emerging issues – complaints via social media and latest thinking from the Housing Ombudsman.
We’ll use real case studies to maximise understanding and buy in.
Who should attend?
The training is ideal for all staff involved in:
- Complaints management
- Housing/repairs managers
- Team leaders
- Service development
- Performance managers
- Heads of service.
Richard Walker is an HQN trainer and associate and has extensive knowledge and experience of customer service management, both operationally and strategically, having worked in the housing sector for over 20 years. Richard has proven success of both developing and turning round complaints services and he has undertaken numerous reviews and training sessions as a trainer and consultant. He is a trained Customer Service Excellence assessor and has also operated in a private sector customer service environment. His practical and relaxed training style ensures attendees engage and get the most out of his sessions.
Price per delegate
1 delegate: £175.00 *
2 delegates: £150.00 *
3+: £125.00 *
Members of any HQN network:
1 delegate: £150.00 *
2 delegates: £125.00 *
3+: £100.00 *
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT.
Key to who should attend:
Suitable for staff of all levels
This course will be particularly relevant to members of all networks.
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited.