Chat with us live
The amazing workplace
- Type Public Training - South
- Venue London
- Start 03 Dec 2019 10:00
- End 03 Dec 2019 16:00
What makes a workplace truly amazing? What recognition can you get from being an amazing place to work?
This course will:
- Help you to understand the different components of a truly amazing workplace – making work fun through a great culture:
- From reward and recognition
- To employee engagement and talent management
- To learning and development and inspiring leaders
- To a focus on wellbeing and work/life balance
- To social activities and above all
- Look at the recognition available for being an amazing workplace – how to enter and succeed in getting things like Best Companies, Great Place to Work and Investors in People accreditation.
Delegates will learn to:
- Identify the different components of an amazing workplace and which of them contribute to potential external recognition
- Action plan – how to further improve their workplace based on practical, easily applicable tips and tools that could lead to external accreditation.
- What makes an amazing workplace and what are the different components
- Action planning how to further improve the workplace
- What external recognition models are there and the respective pros and cons of each.
Who should attend
HR / OD / L&D professionals, communications professionals, anyone with line management responsibility, senior leaders.
Gary Cookson has held several senior HR roles in various sectors, including 12 years in housing. He has delivered CIPD, ILM and CIH programmes for many years. He speaks regularly at conferences about leadership and HR, and is active on social media. He also carries out training on a range of topics for HQN.
This course will also be running in Bristol and Peterborough.
Price per delegate
1 delegate: £275.00 *
2 delegates: £250.00 *
3+: £225.00 *
Members of any HQN network:
1 delegate: £250.00 *
2 delegates: £225.00 *
3+: £200.00 *
*Prices include refreshments and lunch, and are subject to VAT at the applicable rate.
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited.